- Made from: 925 Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Measures: 7 Inches + 1 Inch Extender
- Charm Measures: 2.0cm x 1.8cm
- Nickel-free: Yes
- Gift Box: Included
Orders ship from Monday to Friday, excluding national and bank holidays.
We ship to the following countries:
- United Kingdom: 1-2 working days
- European Union: 3-5 working days
- European Economic Area: 3-5 working days
- United States: 5-7 working days
- Canada: 5-7 working days
- Australia: 5-7 working days
- New Zealand: 5-7 Working days
- Switzerland: 5-7 working days
- Norway: 5-7 working days
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase provided the following conditions are met:
- You must notify us prior to returning your order.
- Returned items must be in their original condition.
- Returned items must be sent via a recorded method of delivery.
We cannot accept returns if:
- Any part of the product is missing and/or damaged, including but not limited to the charm, necklace and box.
- The product has been worn and/or used.
Assuming that the above criteria for a return has been met and agreed to, our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds can only be issued via the original payment method.
- You are responsible for return tracked shipping costs.
- Depending on the payment method used, refunds may take anywhere from 1-7 working days to appear in your account.
For more information please visit our Shipping & Returns page.
We understand how allergies can effect us in a variety of ways and we want to share our creations with the world, so that is why Silver Lucy pendants and necklaces are and will always be 100% nickel-free.
Handmade in the United Kingdom
We pride ourselves on our consistent high standards of quality, so that is why all Silver Lucy creations are proudly designed, crafted and handmade in the United Kingdom. Each of our creations will always bear our original makers mark and metal stamp in a discreet location.
Silver Lucy Materials
We have very high expectations for our creations and this goes beyond creating the most lifelike creature pendants in the world. It also means using the finest materials in the world. That is why we only use solid sterling silver, gold and platinum to craft our jewellery.
Our Environmental Policy
We design our creations with care, precision and love, and with that comes responsbility. Our efforts do not stop at creating and shipping our creatures, we also ensure that all of our packaging and shipping materials are recycleable or biodegradable. We only have one Earth, let's take care of it!