Here are a list of questions we get asked most frequently. If for any reason your question is not answered here you're more than welcome to contact us through our Contact Page.
- Do you ship worldwide?
At present we only ship to the United Kingdom, European Union, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and Norway.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Maestro, Amex, and PayPal.
- How can I track my order?
You will receive an email shipment confirmation which will include a tracking code. You can use this code to track your order using your local carriers tracking website (i.e. Royal Mail, USPS, etc.)
- How long does shipping to my location take?
You can see a list of the shipping timeframes on our Shipping & Returns page.
- Is Silver Lucy jewellery solid or plated?
All Lucy London jewellery is made from solid sterling silver. We do not sell plated jewellery.
- Will you be making more dog breed pendants in the future?
Yes, we're constantly expanding our range of jewellery and this includes our dog pendants.
- How do I clean my Lucy London jewellery?
Please read the information provided on our Care Guide page on how best to clean and preserve your jewellery.
- Is Lucy London jewellery made in China?
No! All of our Lucy London jewellery is designed and handmade right here in the United Kingdom.
- My question isn't answered here. How do I contact you?
You can contact us easily through our Contact Page.