SILVER LUCY LONDON | CARE GUIDE
Here at Silver Lucy London we only ever use solid 925 sterling silver in our creations. Sterling silver by its very nature needs a little bit of love, care and attention every now and again to ensure that it remains as beautiful and shiny as the day you bought it.
Sterling silver will naturally tarnish over time due to being exposed to the air, perfumes/aftershave, perspiration, moisturisers, hairspray, soaps, and so on. So here are our recommended ways of ensuring your Silver Lucy pendant remains clean and shiny.
- Avoid wearing your silver jewellery while taking a shower/bath or while swimming
- Put your silver jewellery on last to avoid contact with perfumes/aftershaves, moisturisers, hairsprays, and soaps
- Remove your silver jewellery before exercise to avoid contact with perspiration
- Store your silver jewellery in a cool, dark and moisture free place
- Store your silver jewellery with small silica packs
Over time your Silver Lucy jewellery may need to be polished to restore its shine. Here are the two ways we recommend cleaning your Silver Lucy jewellery.
- Use a professional silver cleaning service in your local area
- Use a sterling silver polishing cloth from a recognised brand
Silver Lucy London